It’s a name that has been synonymous with big tribal prog, lush house and rolling techno amongst the Wellington dance community for the last 20 years.
A true journeyman in the mix, Adman’s love for the craft of djing is apparent every time he steps up to the decks. Having honed his skills over many years, whether through multiple residencies across Wellington's clubland, outdoor festival events, or his own club nights, he has become one of the most versatile djs in the capital today.
Producer, DJ, Sound Engineer, but first and foremost an outright lover of all things musical, Adman skillfully draws on years of musical knowledge and technical knowhow to understand his audience, and to consistently deliver his infectious groove. Once behind the decks, Prog, Tech, Breaks, Electro, Psytrance, and a multitude of other influences and elements all quickly become colours in his wide-ranging artistic palette.
You won't regret doing yourself a favour and stepping onto his dance floor and experiencing the sonic paintings he expertly creates for yourself.
An absolute MVP of the Wellington dance scene, Dannyboy is widely respected by his peers and punters alike as a DJ that always delivers to his floor.
Musically, Dannyboy always surprises with his skill, flexibility and ability to mix any genre.
● First put his hands on 2 pieces of vinyl with the intention of beat mixing them together at the age of 14.
● First residency when he turned 15, having to hide his age 😉
● Played in every bar, club, party worth mentioning in New Zealand and Australia, pushing his own very unique presentation of music.
● Firm Records owner and The Gathering business manager.
● Music producer, Released 3 albums and some of the best club nights - Tequila Flange, Feng Shui Faders, Rocket Science and Pimpin Wax.
● Played support for an eye-watering list of the world's best DJs and live acts.